Friday, September 22
- 4:00 – 8:00 p.m. Packet Pickup, Location TBA
Saturday, September 23:
- 7:30 Check-in and Packet Pickup
- 8:30 Course Support Starts
- 8:30 Start for Metric Century
- 9:00 Start for Trail Challenge (~33 miles, includes difficult trails)
- 9:30 Start for Middle Distance Ride (44 miles)
- 10:00 Start for Taste of Trails (~19 miles, includes some trails)
- 10:30 Start for Cycling Marathon (26.2 miles)
- 11:30 Lunch Begins
- 1:00 (approximately) Awards Ceremony
- 1:30 Course Support Ends
- 2:30 Lunch Ends
We strongly encourage everyone to start with their designated times. This is when the police escorts will safely take you the first few miles. Riding before your start time might mean rest stops won’t be open, SAG vehicles won’t be available, and course marshals and signage won’t be in place along the routes. Starting after your designated start time means you may be out on the course after course support ends. We cannot be responsible for anyone riding after 1:30 pm.
Parking Saturday Morning
You are encouraged to carpool on event day or to ride your bike! There is off street parking available near Libby Hill, or you can avail yourself of the overflow parking at Stone Brewing.
We will have a bike valet available where you can keep your bike after your ride (or during the event for spectators).