Start and Finish of the Ride Maps
(Note: these routes are added to the start and finish maps noted above for total mileage of 63, 44 or 26).
(Note: these maps show the entire route taken by trail riders, but the start and finish of each route is on the road)
- No helmet, no ride!
- Make sure your bike is in good working order.
- Take your cell phone, but do not use it while riding.
- No headphones allowed.
- Pack extra hydration and snacks to carry with you on your bike.
- You are responsible for your own safety.
- Follow the rules of the road.
- Proceed through intersections carefully.
- Roads will NOT be closed to car traffic
- Climb to Conquer Cancer takes place rain or shine.
- Registration fees are non-refundable, non-transferable, and cannot be deferred to another year.
- If you would like to switch distances, there is no additional charge to move to a shorter distance (please note we are unable to refund the price difference). If you would like to change to a longer distance with a higher registration fee, then payment is required for the difference in price. Please email us for more details.
Restrooms, Aid Stations and SAG Support
- At the start, there will water to fill your bottles and restrooms.
- There will be aid stations located at approximately the following mile markers:
- For the Metric Century, there will be three stops
- For the Middle Distance Ride, there will be two stops
- For the Cycling Marathon, there will be one stop
- For the Trail Rides, there will be one stop
- SAG and Mechanical support will be available during the ride
- Medical support will be available at the starting venue.