Crush Cancer during the COVID-19 era by going harder or farther during August 2020. It will be hot and hard, and you may want to quit. But you won’t quit because cancer does not quit either. You will be helping to find cures and treatments for cancer, and you will be supporting cancer patients, who are vulnerable to COVID-19’s ravages.
By registering, you will be entitled to a Crush Cancer cloth face mask of your very own, PLUS a mask will be donated in your name to a cancer patient. A VIP ticket entitles you to an extra mask for you and your cancer patient. So, what are you waiting for? When you register:
- Choose to RUN, WALK, CYCLE, SWIM, PLAY GOLF OR TENNIS or SLEEP IN.
- Consider forming or joining a team/group, or a corporate team. (Feel free to reach out for more information).
- Choose the regular ($30) or VIP ($50) ticket type. VIPs get an extra mask and an extra mask is donated too!
- Choose your goal for the month of August.
- Choose someone to whom to dedicate your miles: perhaps a friend or family member who has battled cancer.
- Consider making an extra donation or fundraising.
- In August, complete your challenge.
- Report your results. You can report results once, or if you want to track your mileage, report every day.
- Take a selfie and post it on our Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/AmysArmyofCancerWarriors
Your other mask, plus 100% of the proceeds of the Crush Cancer Virtual Race will be donated to VCU Massey Cancer Center.