Libby Hill Climb
No Libby Hill Climb
If you are not riding, join us for a FREE walk. We do not climb Libby Hill, and the route we take is flat. We will meet at the little building to start.
- No helmet, no ride!
- Make sure your bike is in good working order.
- Take your cell phone, but do not use it while riding.
- No headphones allowed.
- Pack extra hydration and snacks to carry with you on your bike.
- You are responsible for your own safety.
- Follow the rules of the road.
- Proceed through intersections carefully.
- Roads will NOT be closed to car traffic
- Climb to Conquer Cancer takes place rain or shine.
- Registration fees are non-refundable, non-transferable, and cannot be deferred to another year.
- If you would like to switch distances, no problem!
Restrooms, Aid Stations and SAG Support
- At the start, there will water to fill your bottles and restrooms.
- There will be aid stations located at approximately the following mile markers:
- For the Metric Century, there will be three stops
- For the Middle Distance Ride, there will be two stops
- For the Cycling Marathon, there will be one stop
- SAG and Mechanical support will be available during the ride